Advertising in shopping malls01.02.2018
Advertising in shopping malls is a smart way to spend your advertising budget. Among those using this type of advertising audio and video advertisements are especially popular.
Why? There are several reasons:
1. Price per contact is very low. Not every type of advertising can boast of it.
2. Broad reach. Hundreds of thousands of people visit shopping malls every day, most of them are financially independent and can afford to spend some money (they came here to buy something, right?)
3. Audio and video advertising is unavoidable. When you see a banner or poster you can just look away. But you probably won’t close your ears to stop listening to audio advertisements. Even if you don’t pay attention to it, it still finds its way into your mind.
4. Wide range of opportunities to create an effective ad campaign. Make it catchy, interesting and memorable, so that the visitors of the mall won’t be irritated by it, but vice versa.
What goods and services to advertise in shopping malls
It is most efficient for:
- health and beauty products and services;
- mobile services;
- consumer goods;
- bank crediting;
- clothes and footwear;
- goods and services of the companies located in the neighbourhood.
Automatic audio and video advertising management
Automatic audio and video advertising management system for shopping malls must comply with quite a number of criteria, for example:
1. It must have a full-featured CRM system for monitoring customer interactions and maintaining a client database.
2. It must provide marketing analysis tools, such as ad space (or ad spots in case of audio and video advertising) sales analysis.
3. Just like TV channels, you should be able to create a viewing grid, which basically is a schedule of advertising spots. Advertisers usually pay for quantity of runs per day, and you should deliver it.
4. It is advisable to have a sales planning tool. It can help advertising sales managers organize and plan their work.
5. The system should be able to produce reports from a wide range of statistical data compiled in it, for example, ad placement report. These reports can be used not only within the company, but also for making result documents for the customer.
6. Apart from that, the system should be able to produce accounting documents. It should have a tool for issuing statements, because otherwise your accountant would have to do it manually or using some other software, which can take quite a lot of time and effort.
If your company sells advertising spots in shopping malls, we suggest you special software for managing your business operations. It will rid you of such problems as untimely issued statements, mistakes in placement plan or inability to monitor sales dynamics.